- Step 1- Download our Lay-Bay order sheet here Lay-BaySheet or request an Lay-Buy Order sheet from us at firstname.lastname@example.org and fill in the required information and send the completed form to us at email@example.com with an copy of your id/driver’s license.
- Step 2- An invoice will be emailed to the Customer.
- Step 3- Customer will then be required to pay 20% deposit of the invoice amount (shipping fee will also be included in the invoice).
- Step 4- Customer will then be responsible to pay the outstanding amount on a monthly basis until the end of agreement.
- Step 5- Customer will receive products when products is paid in full.
Terms & Conditions
- The agreement expires on date of final payment or 3,6,9 or 12 months after commencement, whichever comes first.
- Lay-buy goods shall remain the property of Jahne Du Plessis Interiors until the final payment is made.
- This agreement requires regular payments.
- This agreement may be terminated by the purchaser at any time prior to the expiry date, whereby Jahne Du Plessis Interiors will refund the money already paid in full in a Gift Card of Jahne Du Plessis Interiors.
- Should the agreement expire before full payment has been received, the purchaser will be entitled to a refund of the money already paid on an Jahne Du Plessis Interiors Gift Card with a 10% penalty fee of amount paid.
- Lay-bay goods may only be delivered to the purchaser. If you would like the products to be delivered to somebody else the purchaser will have to provide us with a signed letter of permission and a copy of their ID certified.
- Gift vouchers can be used for payments, but will not be refundable when terminated or on expired agreements.
- The Customer will be responsible to settle difference in full when prices increases before product(s) can be delivered or shipped.
- We cannot guarantee product prices to stay the same in the lay-buy period 3-12 months.
Choose between the following:
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 12 Months